Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Freebie Time!!!

Ooooh how much do you just lurve a FREEBIE? Especially an EXCLUSIVE one?

Well then you not going to want to miss out on the August promotion from Stampin' Up! With an order of £75 or a workshop total of £250 in August you will automatically be the lucky winner of this lot of fabulous eye candy:

The gift set includes:

A beautiful, excusively designed cosmetic bag
A 9m roll of Rich Razzleberry 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
    AND
    A 24 piece clip assortment
      I've already got my first order ready to go this morning as I don't want to miss out on this gorgeous bag. Mine will be not be used for keeping make up in however. Oh no, mine is going to house craft stash or tools! 

      If you'd like to place an order with me in August or be the hostess of your own home workshop, please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com
      or phone me on 07748 707845.

      Pin It

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
      Thanks
      Victoria
      x