Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

A Woodland Owl or two

It's not long now until my owl classes! I can't wait.
The classes are in Arnold, Nottingham on:
Saturday July 23rd at 10.30AM and again at 1.30PM 
Here are the projects we'll be making:


I love the box and the bookmark gift card too. There are a couple of other fun projects but you'll have to wait for the class to see them!

Places are still available, if you'd like to book the cost is £12 or pre-order your owl punch for a special price from me of £14 and pay just £6 for the class. f you akready have the owl punch, you can choose a different one and still get the class for £6.

Places do need to be booked and paid for by Monday 11th July. Hope you can make it.
Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love these Victoria - they look fun to make :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an adorable set...great collection..have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria, I love the owl projects you have done. Please may I use this photo for an album cover on my group. But of course giving recognition to you for the items?? Many thanks Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria, not sure if my last message came through as I wasn't signed in. I was wondering if I could use you picture above of the owl items as an album cover in my group. Of course giving the necessary recognition for the items to you. Many thanks Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x