Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Sneaky Peek

I've had such a lovely afternoon today in the company of some great crafters at my Woodland Owl class. So sorry Laura couldn't make the new date - don't worry Laura, your kit is all ready for you and waiting with Donna!

I gave my class attendees a look at one of the classes I've designed and decided to give you a sneak peek too. It's my Big Shot Flower Daisies class:


The class will take place on Tuesday 23rd August at 7.30PM in Arnold and costs £15 or order the Flower Daisies die with your class (worth £16.95) and get the class for £23.50.

Off to have an early tea with the boys now as they need a good dunk in the bath after a hard afternoon at the park with Daddy!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I had a fab time, thanks. And these cards are even more gorgeous 'in the flesh' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you had a nice day at your class. The flower daisy one looks fab.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x