Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Simple but cute

A very simple and quick card from me today using the Owl Punch:


I used my favourite Crumb Cake for the base and teamed it up with Early Espresso card and a scrap of Springtime Vintage DSP. I added a bow in Early Espresso 3mm tafetta ribbon and some googlie eyes from my kiddy craft stash!

I've got to make a leaving present and card today for one of Zac's pre shool teachers who finishes the school year early tomorrow as she's going in to hospital. Time is ticking and I haven't a clue what to make for her yet.

Oh and some exciting news, I applied to re-join the design team at Die Cut Dreams Challenge after stepping down last year and luckily for me - I'm back on the team! Can't wait to make my first creation for them.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x