Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

Pick a petal and a sleepy head

Thought I'd give you a bit of cheeky look at my August card making class. We'll be using the Pick a Petal stamp set and making lots of cards with things that aren't petals! We'll make flowers too, just wanted to show you how very versatile this particular set is.


The class is at 1.30PM on Saturday 27th August at my house in Arnold. The cost of the class is £30 which includes your own Pick a Petal stamp set (worth £26.95 with eleven stamps) and you'll get to make 10 cards too (the insides are also decoarated).

Alternatively you can pay £10 for just the class without the stamp set.Places do need to be booked and paid for by Monday 15th August please.

Next up I thought I'd share a photo of Blake taken this morning. He had about as much get up and go in him as I did - I think we'd happily have stayed in bed and slept all day. Sadly school, work etc all scuppered our plans. Here he is after i'd got him out of bed:


Back tomorrow
hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love that stamp set Victoria - and as you said, sooooo versatile :).
    Your Blake looks like I feel most mornings hehe - deflated.
    Hope Zac is doing great now after his dash to hospital a few days ago.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it will be a gr8 class Victoria but I won't be able to come :(( its my wedding anniversary and we have a bbq to go to. Might have add that stamp set to my wish list though :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that Princess! Very, very clever use of this set! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww bless him . Mwah from auntie Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x