Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

July Workshop Projects

I thought I'd share with you the hostess gift and make and take project I've been doing in my July workshops. I saw the bag demo'd by Kate at Jules' training and fell in love with it there and then!


Much as I'd like to share some better photos of these with you, Blogger won't let me! It keeps rotating my photos - never mind!
I've used Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Night of Navy for these and Every Little Bit stamp set which has sooo many stamps in it is well worth the investment. If you'd like to order a set, please drop me an email at bluejellystampin@sky.com or give me a call on 07748 707845.

You can see the lades all got to play with the Big Shot on the Make and take card too by using the Square lattice embossing folder over the Old Olive card. It got many oohs and aaahs this month! I can bring the Big Shot along to your home workshop and you can try it out for free with your friends. Just ask me how. We also used the scallop trim border punch, Markers. grosgrain ribbon and a variety of punches. All finished off with some coordinating designer series papers.

I'm a bit tired this morning as have already got lots of chores done (still in my PJs though) and I had a late night last night chatting with one of my downline as we are hatching a bit of a fabulous plan. can't share yet but all will be revealed soon!

Must get dressed soon as Fluff and Sweet Cheeks are coming to see us later.

hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the texture with the stripes, it makes for a very visual card! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x