Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

I meant to post this yesterday but time ran away with me! I was able to finish the mini album I'd made (designed by Jules) for Zac's first year at pre-school. if you folow my blog you'll know I made it a while ago and left a page blank to add in a photo of Zac on his last day of term. Here's the photo of him with his teacher:

 

I love this photo so much and was so pleased to have it to complete Zac's album:


And here's the cover:


If you want to come along to the class and make one of these, today is your last day to book! The class is at 1.30PM on Saturday 6th August at my home in Arnold, Nottingham. The cost is £15 and you'll have plenty of kit left over to take home and play with too! Contact me now to book your place on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or why not book and pay straight away?



Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely keepsake for Zac, so bright and colourful. Well done on getting it finished so soon after he broke up. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab!! You've done a great job with it, love it!!

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x