Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Happy Birthday Little Guy

Today my first son Flynn would have been five years old. Every year we celebrate his birthday even though he's not here to celebrate with us. His grandparents are taking his little brothers to the park today and then they're going to have fun with hellium balloons and cake!

Here's his card from us:


Last year we bought him a book called Captain Flynn and the Pirate Dinosaurs and it's his little brothers favourite bed time story now so Zac asked me to make a pirate card for Flynn. I don't have the pirate stamp set (yet) so used the owl punch and the Sail Away stamp to make this one. The five has been cut out from Play Date papers.

Happy Birthday Little Guy.

Right, I'm off to keep myself very busy so I don't crack.

Hugs
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, I love it and I'm sure Flynn would too. Take care of yourself today.
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Little Angel Flynn & sending lots of love to you all today Victoria, Stephanie XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful card Victoria, and a lovely tradition. Sending you love and hugs xxx Take care xx

    Laura
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you all today, love the card and I'm sure your angel Flynn would too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, Flynn would have loved his card I'm sure. Stay strong chick, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to remember Little Flynn, big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x