Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

First School Year Album and Class

My lovely friend Jules very kindly gave me permission to case a mini album she'd made a while back to use for one of my classes. Of course I had to make one myself first! this album is all about Zac's first year at his pre-school:


This is the front cover and it opens up to show these pages:


And again to show more:


I've left space for a photo of Zac on his last day at school to add in later. If you'd like to come along and make one of these albums for yourself, the class takes place on Saturday 6th August at 1pm in Arnold, Nottingham. the cost of the class is £15 and includes all the products you need to make this album, along with lots of leftovers to take home too! If you don't fancy a schol year album, wedding and baby options are also available.

Spaces are limited so please let me know if you'd like to join in.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and bright, something for Zac to treasure

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x