Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Dasher

I've made an early start on my Christmas cards (well early for me):


Hooray, blogger is letting me add a photo today. yesterday it wouldn't let me! I've made a set of five one layer cards using the Dasher stamp. I've used shimmery white card for my base cards and then used a torn piece of paper, a dauber and Bashful Blue ink to create my snow. Dasher has been stamped in Basic Grey rather than black and I've added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to his antlers. Well - you've got to for Christmas haven't you?

I made a matching box to pop them in too and added a bit more detail to this using the scallop trim border punch and a few extra layers plus I used the jewellery tag punch to create some little tags. Oh and the sentiment is also from the Tiny Tags set.

I think the cards are appropriate for joining in with the Less is More challenge this week which is to see something with legs on a one layer card.

Hugs
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Stunning cards! Love the stamp and the way you made a snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh, these look fab, love the background you've created. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as ever Victoria
    I love 'Dasher'
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cards Victoria... I love the inking and the stamp is ace!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of cards and just love how you did the snow so very effective. Lovely stamping too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi victoia
    super xmas cards ...love them...
    hugs
    sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had hoped someone would use him and glad it's you. Super cards. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh these are yummy cards Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous cards and a good start to your Christmas collection.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Victoria and I love the box
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that stamp...I need to make sure to use mine this year~ Love the snow you created!! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful snowy landscape, fab stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic darling what a freat set xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x