Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Broadsheet Birthday

Yesterday I showed you a baby keepsake box my friend Jo had asked me to make. Well she also asked me to make a 70th Birthday card for her Mother In Law. I wanted to try something a bit different for me and made this:


My colour combo is Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Night of Navy. I've been using this combo at my workshops this month for the hostess gift and the Make and takes and it's gone down really well. If you'd like me to come and do a home workshop for you and your friends so you can see these wonderful products in action, please contact me on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com for more information.

I stamped the sentiment using the Broadsheet Alphabet set and of course had to use my Stamp-ma-jig to make sure I lined all the letters up! The inside of the card is decorated too but I forgot to take a photo. I die cut the '70' using the Big Shot Timeless type die set and layered on a punched circle and scallop circle.

Yesterday afternoon Hubby took a little time off work and we took Zac to the cinema to see Cars 2. It was fabulous. Zac absolutely loved the whole experience, especially I think the popcorn element! I managed to get a photo of Mr Excited just before the film started:


My favourit bit was just as the screen switched on and the sound boomed out of the speakers - Zac jumped with such a start it was all I could do to grab his snack box ad save his popcorn. I was crying laughing!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This card sure grabs the attention. Love the colours.Tina.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Bless him, a fabulous photo, will make a terrific scrap page...

    Loving the gift box too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luuuuuuuurve the mixed up fonts. Faberoony. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x