Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Baby Keepsake Box

My friend Jo asked if I could make a baby keepsake box for a new baby girl. I don't make these very often now so it made a nice change. Everything I've used is Stampin' Up! except the box itself.


I've decorated the box with Pretty in Pink Striped Grosgrain and Satin ribbons, a few buttons and some silver elastic thread.


I got to use the Big Shot Timeless Type Alphabet die set again too to create the name. I used a punched heart using the owl punch about the 'i'. The washing line is another length of silver elastic thread, secured in place by a couple of Subtles Brads. Then onto a spot of paper piecing using the Bundle of Love and Little Additions sets. I layered these on using Dimensionals to give it some lift.


I hate to admit it but I think maybe I'm starting to find cutting out a bit theraputic! Off to make breakfast for the boys now, back tomorrow.

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oooow this is sooo pretty! I just love baby projects, soooo cute, bet they'll be delighted with it.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And very fancy looking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box Victoria. Perfect for little new princesses :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply gorgeous Victoria.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x