Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Ahem - Animal Antics part two

Oh dear - last week I showed my age by posting my first DT creation back over at Die Cut Dreams and had to rapdily amend said post when I realised I was a week early! good job I have lots of animal stamps to choose from as our theme this week is 'Animal Antics'. you animal must be of the four legged variety though - no insects or butterflies please. I made a set of five notecards:


I've used the fun level two hostess set Longfellows and simply stamped them in Basic Gray on to Whisper White card and coloured in using Blender pens and ink pads. To keep them looking like a set, I used the scallop edge border punch on coloured card and layered on to Crumb Cake card bases. So easy to make, so if you have this set uninked - get your inks out! Oh and I added a little blong to the scalloped edges with some tiny Basic Pearls too.

If you love these stamps and don't yet have them, please contact me to see how you could get them for free with an order placed with me.

Now please hop on over to Die Cut Dreams Challenge blog and see what the other ladies have to show you and remember you have two whole weeks to join in with our challeng!

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Victoria, love the designs.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely project if you hop over to my blog i have a little something for you :)
    Charlie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so effective, I love the colours and such cute images. Glad you have joined the team.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of card Victoria , lovely to have you back at DCD
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x