Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

Similar but different!

I showed you the projects we made at my Strength and Hope class on Saturday and have adapted on of the projects. It's my Mum In Laws birthday today and we bought her a cute silver and pink necklace and matching bracelet. The pink was so Pink Pirouette that I used almost the same box design using the Top Note die to pop them in. The card is a bit different too:


For the box and card I chose the sentiment from On A Pedestal and stamped it in Early Espresso. The card uses die cut letters in Pink Pirouette using the Big Shot Timeless Type alphabet set - so versatile! I know my MIL loved it and the contents too!

Back tomorrow with the card I made her from the bubbas!

Hugs

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty set Victoria. Not surprised your MIL loved it! Love the gorgoeus box!!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Victoria - love the album below too! And the baby scrapbook page - can't wait to see the other half! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x