Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Fabulous Offer From Stampin' Up!

Extra Extra - FREE products available!


Oooh don't you just lurve Stampin' Up! What an incredible promotion they have for you during June AND July. Now we all love a freebie and this promotion hits the nail right on the head. If you've already booked a home party with me in June or July you're going to be very happy, if you haven't you're going to want to book now!

That's because during June and July you can earn and EXTRA £20 of hostess benefits of your choice when you host a home party totalling £250 or more in product sales. Check out the rewards table below to see just how much FREE products you can earn:

How amazing is this? You still get your exclusive hostess gift as well as the extra catalogue spends.

Now of course if you are unable to hold a party at home you can order direct through me and still qualify for these benefits if you place an order of £250 or more during June and July. You don't have to spend it all yoruself, simply collect orders from your frinds and send them my way.

If you're in one of my virtual clubs you could be a lucky hostess too! I have a new club starting in July - contact me now to reserve your place.

Don't forget if you've been thinking about becoming a demonstrator yourself, now is a fabulous time to sign up and join our fun team of demonstrators; Team Jelly. Not only will you get the Starter Kit with over £230 of product for £119 but you get 30% off your first qualifying order and can earn loads of FREE product too.

Contact me today:
07748 707845 or email me bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x