Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

Hen Party Album

I was asked to make a hen party album last week with a cocktail party theme and this is what I came up with:


I started off with a plain On Board Art Journal and covered it with Basic Grey designer paper (it's Melon Mambo on the inside!). The name is made using On Board Alphabet soup, covered in melon Mambo ink and then coated in Crystal Effects and left to dry.

The large scallop circle in the centre is from the other chipboard pack, On Board Mix and Match, I've stamped and coloured the cocktail from Cheers to You and again coated the lot in Crystal Effects and popped some Self Adhesive Rhinestones in too.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. brilliant album, but i have a question did you put photo anchors inside for her to put her photos in or did you put the photos in, i have this dilemma with a baby album i have made

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x