Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Remake and Stunt Baby Update

Oops, late again! Busy day today. The boys shared a bedroom for the first time last night and Blake only went ballistic for 30 minutes before he finally crashed out! Today they've both been to their grandparents so I've been catching up on things that needed doing. I've not actually had much time for crafting so here's a remake of a card I made the other week in different shades and papers:


I've used the Springtime Vintage papers again - can't stop using them! Also the Square Lattice embossing folder for texture, the flowers are cut using the Fun Flowers die. The ribbon is Very Vanilla Satin and the button is from the Springtime Vintage collection.


When we were out in the garden at the weekend, Stunt Baby got up to his tricks again:


He dragged one of the heavy garden chairs to the table to climb up and spent about 10 minutes up there before I gave in and lifted him down. I dread to think what he's been up to today away from me!

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Victoria, love the colours and the textures! Jo x PS I've got blog candy until tomorrow night - hurry, hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, not only can he re-wire the lounge but he also does stunts ! That's one talented boy you've got there ! Lovely card, the texture is fab ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, love stunt baby he's fab.....lol I put my two boys in together because youngest wouldn't sleep, best thing I ever did - he's eight now and just gone back into his own room (by choice too)

    Love your card, that die is gorgeous ;)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it the first time, love it more now! Mmmmmwah. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x