Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Pillow Talk

I am sooo loving my new Sizzix Big Shot - what a fabulous toy! I will try to make something this week without using it but I can't promise. Yesterday I had all day to craft - the best mother's day gift I could have been given I think. So I made these:

 
Aren't they pretty? I've used papers from the Springtime Vintage pack, shades of Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz and River Rock, such a lovely combo. My little cards are made using Pear Pizzaz card with a layer of the pretty paper, it shows both sides of the same sheet here. Then I die cut the little boxes using the Pillow Box die.

On the first card I've used some of the very delicate Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, it's so lovely to use. I've teamed it up with a frame from Four Frames stamped in Pear Pizzaz and then stamped the sentiment stamp from Oval All in Baja Breeze, colouring in the detail in Pear Pizzaz and adding a large Self Adhesive Pearl.

For my second card, I reversed the paper and unforunately I don't yet have the Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding ribbon so I used some Certainly Celery Tafetta instead. The frame is punched out using the new Decorative Label Punch.


I die cut the two boxes from the same paper and then punched the oval aperture using the large oval punch, popped a piece of Window Sheet behind and made a frame using the large oval and scalloped oval punches.


I've finished them off with some Baja Breeze ribbon and a large Springtime Vintage Button. Back tomorrow with a very cute little purse!

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are just gorgeous, absolutely loving those papers and that pillow box die, it's fab!!

    Shall be watching your blog closely misses ;)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow V, these are gorgeous. I sooo need more stampin up goodies! Order e-mailing it's way to you tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this creation you have done.
    Stunning as always..
    Caroline x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so yummy darling I love how you cut the windows in the pillow boxes
    and your cards are divine
    hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x