Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Introducing Nurse......

Owl! I have been wanting to get my crafting mitts on the fabulous owl punch since we first knew it was coming our way in January, but sometimes even I have to wait and now my wait is over! So, my first owl creation is a get well card:


Isn't she a cutie? I've used the owl punch for everything with the exception of the red cross, for that I used one of the Itty Bitty Shapes punches. The hugs and kisses sentiment is from Basic Phrases. Here's the card again with the owl punch:


If you want the owl punch it's item number 118074, £15.50, just get in touch by phoning 07748 707845 or emailing me at bluejellystampin@sky.com to place your order.

Alternatively why not wait until Saturday 25th June when I'll be running a fun owl punch art class for £12 at 10.30am and again at 1.30pm. If you order your owl punch at the time of booking your class place, you can get the owl punch for just £14. This class will book up fast so don't hang about reserving your place.

Hugs
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it!!! You put that together quickly, you must be child free today.
    Nxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Victoria, just lurrrv that owl punch!

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously cute! What a brilliant idea too, I may have to CASE this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, so glad you got it at last, loooooove this card, am off to case it now !
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute nurse owl Victoria! Hope you don't mind if I case it?!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Guarentee this well put a smile on the face of any one feeling a little poorly, its fab darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x