Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

two attempts and still not there

I made a card yesterday and wasn't entirely happy with how it turned out, so this morning did a second attempt. It's better but it's still not right. I'll show you what I mean!


















I've used a 5" square Melon Mambo card base and stamped one of the images from Just Believe to form a large floral shape in Whisper White ink. Then stamped the circle image in the reverse, puched out and stuck down along with the sentiment and a white line. Now this is certainly an improvement on yesterdays, but I think the main image should still be further up in the top left corner, going more off the side - what do you think?

Here's yesterdays so you can see what I mean:



















I don't like the placement of the sentiment on this versio at all. Sometimes it just doesn't go to plan! Maybe i'll try again later and go for third time lucky, have to see if I get time.

On the bright side, thank you for all your lovely comments on my new look blog, nice to know your thoughts as always.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog Victoria, clean, fresh and easy to read. I Know what you mean about things not going to plan. Personally I like the first card you've shown and think it's perfect. Understand how you feel about where the sentiment is on the 2nd one but it's OK too, just not so good as the first one - IMHO. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love the jelly beans on the blue jelly blog now - and the jelly bean person.
    Both these cards look absolutely fine to me! But I know you are a perfectionist!
    Lynnx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x