Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

Jelly Birthday To Me

Ooooh I have had such a fabby day so far celebrating my 40th Birthday! Hubby took the day off work and took me out for breakfast, after Zac and Blake presented me with a box of yummy cupcakes and then we've been out shopping treating me to some new clothes and bits. There is more pampering lined up later including James cooking me dinner! Here's one of my cupcakes.....


I've not had much time for crafting today surprisingly but I decided I had better get into the spirit and make a 40th Birthday card, so I went a bit silly:

  
It's such a quickie but it made me giggle. I made my cupcake using the scallop border punch and the largest of the circle punches, a cute button and some Chocolate Chip DSP that I also ran through the crimper. The sentiment is using Just Perfect.

Got to dash and pick Blake up from my in laws. Maybe I'll get jelly and ice cream for pudding later?

Hugs
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Aww the cupcake is so cute! Have a fab day (what's left of it anyway!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you're having jelly and ice cream, I'll be there in about thirty! Happy birthday Jelly and love, love, lovedy love this card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday V - sounds like you having a fabby day so far - hope it continues the same way xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday... ooo to be 40 again. (says she who is nearly only 2 years over)
    Hope you're day went well and sounds like you been spoilt
    Love the cupcake and of course your cupcake card
    Hugs Caroline x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday - sounds like its been a good one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fabby day.
    Nxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooooo! Happy bIrthday hun! Hope you have a fab day - and love that card!

    So glad I grabbed the chance to take a peek!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Victoria,
    Happy Birthday! Love the 'for tea' card!
    Enjoy the rest of your day!
    V xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww happy 40th Victoria
    Glad you are having the best day
    FAB card
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x