Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Boy does Stampin

I've had a fabulous day today. This morning I dropped Zac off at pre-school and Blake went to his Grandparents leaving me home alone for a whole two hours! I decided to have a rest and just popped my feet up and watched some telly off the planner!

Of course it didn't last as I went to pick Zac up and after lunch we had some quality crafting time together. First here are my creations....


















I haven't used Trendy Trees stamp set in ages and I love it so much. Here it is using Early Espresso, Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi. This isn't one of the suggested combos on the Colour Coach so I'm certainly going to pop it on one of the blank rows as one of my new favourites! Here are the cards individually:










The patterned paper I've used are the coordinating ones from the Designer Series Paper Stacks - Neutrals, Brights and Subtles.

I should show you how much fun Zac had when I let him loose with my stamps, inks and punches!








He sat there for over an hour happily stamping away but now he's had enough and is sat watching Scooby Doo! I'm off to join him now and enjoy a cuddle and admire his hair as I'm taking him for a haircut tomorrow afternoon -eeeek!

Hugs

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. oh I love these colour combos they really pop. So sweet to see Zac stamping,that pic of his hand close up is sooo cute.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Victoria and its nice to see Zac having a good time. Good luck with the hair cut tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x